Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

magus-master storm PvP tip

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Hi. I want to share a PvP tip for the level 30-49 low ranked storm wizards.

1. Pack on TC, but not too much damage ones. The following TC below should be the best ones to get:
- 3-4 triton TC
- 6-7 thundersnake TC (to break tower shield and weakness)
- 1-2 wild bolt TC
- 2-3 vegance TC
- 3-4 fortify TC
- 1-2 infallible TC
- 1-2 elemental blade TC
- 2-3 feint TC or feint enchanted with potent trap
- 5-6 tower shield TC or 4-5 tower shield spell cards

2. wear the right gear.

Hat: swindler wear for steal charm, tiki crown of purity for precision +20% accuracy or summer nights crown for bad juju
robe: royal armor of retribution for mass infection
boots: royal boots of retribuation for wraith
athame: heartsteel
pet: polar fox or any pet with feint

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
poliwhirl555 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I want to share a PvP tip for the level 30-49 low ranked storm wizards.

1. Pack on TC, but not too much damage ones. The following TC below should be the best ones to get:
- 3-4 triton TC
- 6-7 thundersnake TC (to break tower shield and weakness)
- 1-2 wild bolt TC
- 2-3 vegance TC
- 3-4 fortify TC
- 1-2 infallible TC
- 1-2 elemental blade TC
- 2-3 feint TC or feint enchanted with potent trap
- 5-6 tower shield TC or 4-5 tower shield spell cards

2. wear the right gear.

Hat: swindler wear for steal charm, tiki crown of purity for precision +20% accuracy or summer nights crown for bad juju
robe: royal armor of retribution for mass infection
boots: royal boots of retribuation for wraith
athame: heartsteel
pet: polar fox or any pet with feint
I became warlord with my level 38 storm. Buy monstrous and fuse them with kraken, shark, and triton, they have more damage than just tc storm spells. I do about 800-900 damage with my shark with just my storm bubble out. Play defensive (without healing) while using bolt and snake to break shields. When you find your bubble and have almost max pips, spam shark or kraken if you're going second. If you're first, then snake until you have a free shot to triton. With any fast pace storm strategy, if you have to heal, you have waited too long and either triton that turn or wild bolt is your only chance to win. This worked for me until about commander, that was when I found someone to do 2v2 until I became warlord.

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/beginner-guides/how-to-be-a-warlord-magus-storm/
http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/pvp-guide-magus-storm-no-crowns/
http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/general-pvp-guides/discarding-tutorial-part-1/

These three guides is how I became warlord. The third guide is how to discard. Some people don't understand that discarding is a huge part of how you play the game. I hope I'm not making it sound like your strategy doesn't work. It is that just showing your deck isn't going to make people win, you have to show how to use the cards.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
THANK YOU!!!!!

allot! i'll use them in pvp i'll try if it works