Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
When we look at bundles school-wise, we see something strange:

Fire - 1
Ice - 1
Storm - 2
Myth - 1
Life - 2
Death - 0
Balance - 1

And when we look at bundles world-wise, it's even stranger:

WC - 0
KT - 0
MB - 0
MS - 1
DS - 0
CL - 0
ZF - 0
AV - 1
AZ - 2
KH - 1
AQ - 2
GH/WT - 1

There's almost no bundles for the first arc, and on this post I'll put my ideas up that will (almost) balance out the schools and worlds.

(WC & Death) Nightside Bundle:

Attire:

Hood of Provocation (Gives Taunt & Mega-Taunt)
Infectious Robe (Gives Infection & Mass-Infection)
Soothing Shoes (Gives Soothe & Mega-Soothe)
Branch of Mortis (Gives Feint & Curse)

Housing:

Dworgyn's Challenge (dungeon), Tapestry to Nightside, +1 Castle Elixir.

Pet:

Duel Ghoul - Gives 1 Hex at baby, 1 Dragonblade at adult and 1 Fatal Feint (90% to target, 45% to self) at epic.

Mount:

Stygian Wings - 40% speed, 1 person, +1 death damage.

(Fire & KT) Godly Bundle:

Attire:

Crown of the Heavens (Gives Efreet and Ra when high enough)
Robes of Living Gods (Gives Krokenkahmen, Krokotep, Krokopatra, etc.)
Fiery Sandals (Gives normal fire cards)
Crook & Flail (Gives Ra's Rage [fire, 7 pips, 700 damage to all enemies] when high enough)

Housing:

Ra's Palace, Tapestry to the Oasis, +1 Castle Elixir.

Pet:

Uraeus - Gives 1 Akori Nirini at baby, Krokenkahmen at adult and 1 Inferno Salamander at epic.

Mount:

Chariot of the Sun - +45% speed, 2 person.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
hang on a minute... I believe you appear to have messed up in the bundle count for worlds... Aquila doesn't have 2 bundles, only 1- Olympian Bundle.... Azteca has 2 though- Prehistoric Bundle and Dino Bundle... Celestia does have a bundle btw, it's the Atlantean Bundle, so that doesn't entirely fall under Aquila, since it deals with underwater...

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Malorn AshThorn446 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
hang on a minute... I believe you appear to have messed up in the bundle count for worlds... Aquila doesn't have 2 bundles, only 1- Olympian Bundle.... Azteca has 2 though- Prehistoric Bundle and Dino Bundle... Celestia does have a bundle btw, it's the Atlantean Bundle, so that doesn't entirely fall under Aquila, since it deals with underwater...
Aquila has Atlantea in it and it's underwater too. Though it can likely be a Celestia bundle it seems more like a bundle for Atlantea in Aquila. Wizard City also has a bundle (Epic Bundle... correct me if i'm wrong) the one with the Massive Fantasy Palace. Though I would really like to see a bundle for Marleybone, Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, and an actual proven Celestia Bundle i think it would be awhile until they release them since there are already in game houses for them.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Malorn AshThorn446 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
You were right with the Azteca, I wasn't paying much attention to it and put one of them down for Zafaria. But the Atlantean Bundle is Aquila, because it's themed around Atlantea, the underwater realm of Aquila.