Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus strategy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I made it all the way to Zeus with two other players and couldn't make it past him ):
I cast a triton with a storm trap and it did over 2000 damage. I think with a feint and a windstorm, a dark wind,
a balance blade, an elemental blade, and finally a storm blade, Zeus would be gone in one strike. Make sure to take out the Minotaurs first, then Zeus.
If you do this, please tell me if it worked! If it did not, then Zeus did some damage to you! hope you guys win the immortal games!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I think the problem is the Triton. Casting a 6 or greater pip spell will trigger his "You Hesitate Too Much!" cheat and get you hit with a Minotaur. Try entering the room alone and calling your friends after you begin the battle to minimize the number of minions. If all else fails, bring a life wizard to heal you.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Robobot1747 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
I think the problem is the Triton. Casting a 6 or greater pip spell will trigger his "You Hesitate Too Much!" cheat and get you hit with a Minotaur. Try entering the room alone and calling your friends after you begin the battle to minimize the number of minions. If all else fails, bring a life wizard to heal you.
Uh I know, I said "...he did some damage to you!" I have had this quest for months and only once I have went almost all the way through it. I also know that trick that minimizes the minions, I use it frequently in multiplayer dungeons (though I prefer to solo).
And also good luck in the immortal games!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011