Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knight's lore packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Does anyone know the drop rate of Deer Knight from this pack? I've opened so many and still no Deer Knight :(

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Red5420 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone know the drop rate of Deer Knight from this pack? I've opened so many and still no Deer Knight :(
All drops are random; there is no drop rate. Pets are rare to ultra-rare. There is no guarantee you will ever get this pet, only a guarantee that you will receive 7 random items.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
It's funny I got the Deer Knight spell with the first Knight's Lore pack I purchased. Having said that all pack contents are random as far as I know. Guess if we want something bad enough we have to keep buying packs until we get it, which is a good strategy for KI. :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Red. In my experience you will receive it much quicker if the character you have up when you buy the packs doesn't have any use for it at all...

You may already know, but the Loremaster in the Library in the Athenium in Dragonspire can drop that spell and several other ones (that is, you receive the spell in your spell book). Also, once you are high enough to make it to Avalon there is recipe vender you will find after a Boss fight who can sell the recipe to you.

Good luck!

-Michael

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Ya i've been farming loremaster too. Go figure it drops more when you don't need it haha!