Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help getting started gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I wanted to give the gardening a try, so I planted several seeds I had. I haven't harvested anything yet so I'm still level 1. However all my plants have a need (sun, water, pollination, etc.). Problem is those spells are for level 3 gardener.

How can I get to level 3 to get the spells needed when I can't harvest anything?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All those spells are level 1 spells. You can buy them from Farley in Golem Court, each costs 100 gold to learn.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wizard Jeremy on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
I wanted to give the gardening a try, so I planted several seeds I had. I haven't harvested anything yet so I'm still level 1. However all my plants have a need (sun, water, pollination, etc.). Problem is those spells are for level 3 gardener.

How can I get to level 3 to get the spells needed when I can't harvest anything?
I'm not sure what you planted, but you can buy those spells with Farley right in Wizard City; you don't need to be level 3 to do that.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
the gardener is wizard city golem court sells the rank 1 spells for you

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
You can get the gardening spells from the gardening characters from Golem Court in WC and other gardening characters in other worlds. You can buy the gardening spells with gold from each world.