Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight Crafting?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
Hey guys. So, before I start doing the crafting quests, I would like to ask a question. For crafting deer knight, is there a certain level that you have to be? Because I would prefer not to go through the work of doing all the crafting quests to get stuck on one/not be high enough level to craft it. Anything will help!
~Matt

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
To craft it you must be a Legendary Artisan. To get the quest for that from Koyate Ghostmane in Baobab Market, you must complete the first quest in Zafaria. That means you must be at least level 55 and have completed Celestia just to get the quest for Legendary Artisan.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
All you need is someone who will go to the characters that give you the crafting assignments and let you port. I needed earthquake cards to build the carousel so I started a Myth wizard and a friend let me port. I was L5 but was also a master artisan.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Timothy Lionstalke... on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
All you need is someone who will go to the characters that give you the crafting assignments and let you port. I needed earthquake cards to build the carousel so I started a Myth wizard and a friend let me port. I was L5 but was also a master artisan.
That's not true with Legendary. You MUST complete the first quest in Zafaria for the Crafting character to appear in the Market so that you can talk to him. This cannot be done unless you have made it to Zafaria through the storyline quests. You can port there earlier, but you CANNOT get the crafting quest.