Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should there be a Balance shield?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
There is a 80% shield for every school... Except Balance. I was thinking that there should be one for Balance. But then again, maybe not. Because if Balance is REALLY balanced, then nothing should be able to block it.
I'd love to hear what you think!

Brooke EmeraldShard, Level 40 Theurgist

"When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life you have 1000 reasons to smile."

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
if KI decided to add an 80% shield for balance i would also expect them to add a convert for balance damage and release balance damage specific blades because although there is no shield for balance damage their are also the fewest boost available to the school and no way to convert around resist or shields

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Brooke Emeraldshar... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
There is a 80% shield for every school... Except Balance. I was thinking that there should be one for Balance. But then again, maybe not. Because if Balance is REALLY balanced, then nothing should be able to block it.

"When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life you have 1000 reasons to smile."
The point of balance is that there is no weakness, no boost, all perfect balance. However, there are shields (like tower shield) that block against all spells, including balance spells. If you want a shield against balance, try one of them!

-Sarah

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Brooke Emeraldshar... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:

Balance IS balanced BECAUSE it has no shield or prism or specific blade. Every other school has 70% and 80% shields plus 75% and 85% TC shields. Same reason they have low power blades. The point of the Balance School is that there is little defense for it. They tell you that when you discover the school in Krokatopia.