Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A perfect presumably preamble pet question!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hey fellow wizards!!! I have a question about pets, and it relates to the spell, spirtely/unicorn/fairy may-cast healing spells. I have a Brave Hound pet, which gives spirtely as a may-cast spell, and I have a prime piggie that gives a balance blade. I mixed them today and got a prime piggie that has a balance blade and a may-cast spirtely. My question is, as I train more of his agility and intellect, will the CHANCES of him using spirtely increase or remain constant? This has always been a question in the back of my head :P thx

Garret DreamBlood lvl 62
Anthony DarkBreeze lvl 69
ect...

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
From my experience, the stats you raise make no difference in the frequency of casting.

The only reason to raise certain stats, is for talents such as pain giver, spell proof...etc. Ones who's total number depends on a percentage of these stats.

I hope this clarifies things for you

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Sarg042 on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
From my experience, the stats you raise make no difference in the frequency of casting.

The only reason to raise certain stats, is for talents such as pain giver, spell proof...etc. Ones who's total number depends on a percentage of these stats.

I hope this clarifies things for you
Alright thanks. I wish KI would make it worth your efforts though...... Seems like once you get it it is a waste to train even more unless you know that there will be good stats.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Thing is Josh, that after you get your fairy/Sprite or Unicorn on your pet, you also have to look at the other contributing talents.
Do you want a defense? mayb etwo?? Spell proof/Defy??
You need to raise your stats for that!!!

What about higher damage???
Higher Percision??

You need to raise your stats for those as well.

You'll figure out what 5 traits make your "Perfect pet"
After that, you'll breed, train up, re-breed, retrain up hundreds of pets at least, just to finally get the 5 you want.

Then, if you're like me, You'll rethink what you think is perfect, and start all over.