Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Resist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
Hey guys i was wondering if there is anyone out there with storm ward? Or a specifc storm resistance pet? The perfect to hatch with pet would be double storm resist and proof and defy :)
Thanks guys, hope you can help me!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You don't even need that much. Storm proof plus proof and defy is enough for immunity with crafted boots and and hat and robe from the Bazaar.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Don't know your level, but you can easily get 60-something storm resist from bazaar gear. I still have that gear for good matters... 24 resist from the hat, 30 resist from the robe, 14 resist from the boots (and 79 critical block), that's enough to keep me alive and well for MANY rounds. (Leviathan does 400 damage, you get the point) But, it would be even better to have the extra resist, I don't have a pet for you like that, but i'm sure someone else will. :)

~ Vanessa

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have a Sea Dragon with

+6 Universal Attack
+5 Defy
+10 (false 10) Proof
+10 Storm Proof
Spritely

That gives me +24 storm and +14 everything else.
With Rain Dance Mask +24, Pandemonium Plate +30, and Avalon crafted boots +26, that gives me 104 storm resist, so I'm immune unless they use pierce. Very handy for solo fighting storm bosses/mobs.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I have a nightmare with:
Spell Proof-9
Spell Defy-5
Storm Ward-14
Fire Proof-9