Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recent Minor Updates Bugs/Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I've noticed a number of new Bugs/Glitches and other minor errors since the recent game update, they are as follows:

- Blades and traps still often appear very dark.

- The graphic effect on DOT spells that shows which DOT spell is causing damage no longer appears.

- The Massive Fantasy Palace preview option does not work.

- The Dark Fairy in the Rattlebones boss fight on unicorn way still has the old health value.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Several spells' damage is obscured in certain spells that create a "ground" in the duel circle. I have seen this with Chimera in particular, could occur with others too.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Lucifell on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed a number of new Bugs/Glitches and other minor errors since the recent game update, they are as follows:

- Blades and traps still often appear very dark.

- The graphic effect on DOT spells that shows which DOT spell is causing damage no longer appears.

- The Massive Fantasy Palace preview option does not work.

- The Dark Fairy in the Rattlebones boss fight on unicorn way still has the old health value.
- Blades and Traps look the same here

- DOT graphics working fine here

- It's only a one day sale anyways

- That has been the same on all worlds when they lower mob health, at least it was that way on Azteca and Avalon. Minions in Boss fights aren't always the same as street mobs.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I've noticed that the teleporter from Bastion to Tiryan Gorge is glitched. When in Bastion, the teleporter say Moon Cliffs, not Tiryan Gorge. Also, when you use the teleporter, you appear not at the teleporter in Tiryan Gorge, but by the doors to the Silent Market.

-Nick

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
The Fantasy Palace and Dark Fairy probably weren't mentioning, though the other two are annoying and recent graphical glitches.

The Tyrian Gorge teleporter is definitely glitched, it teleports you to the wrong place and is incorrectly named "Moon Cliffs".

I haven't noticed any spells obscuring the damage counter, but I haven't looked either so that is also a possible new glitch.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
I have a question I tried to screenshot my wizard and the health and mana globes went away when i pressed Control+G how do i get them back?

Administrator
William Silverdust on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
I have a question I tried to screenshot my wizard and the health and mana globes went away when i pressed Control+G how do i get them back?
Take a leap of faith, young Wizard and press Ctrl-G again!

community@wizard101.com