Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu completed do I have to complete olympus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
  • Hello I am a level 42 wizard and I just recently defeated mooshu but now I have to go to this world called Olympus.It is really hard.I couldn't even beat the first dungeon on it and I was with 2 other people.So do I have to complete that world or is it just optional?Please tell me it is a really hard world.I don't know if I have to beat grizzlehem either (sorry if spelled wrong) .Please tell me the .worlds you HAVE to beath I am so confused .Please help me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Trevor Legendflame... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
  • Hello I am a level 42 wizard and I just recently defeated mooshu but now I have to go to this world called Olympus.It is really hard.I couldn't even beat the first dungeon on it and I was with 2 other people.So do I have to complete that world or is it just optional?Please tell me it is a really hard world.I don't know if I have to beat grizzlehem either (sorry if spelled wrong) .Please tell me the .worlds you HAVE to beath I am so confused .Please help me.
You don't have to go anywhere but Dragonspyre to continue in the game.
Olympus is totally optional.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
You dont have to beat those worlds. Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and Aquila are just side worlds to help you level up and get great gear along the way.

Wolf LifeShard

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Aquila's dungeons are optional and just provide great gear, and while Grizzleheim is overall optional, I would recommend doing it because Wintertusk gives new spells and good experience.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
The order of worlds you have to complete are like this:
Wizard City, Krokotopia, MarleyBone, MooShu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Krysalis,
I hope i spelled them right and that this helped

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
IslandKid55 on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
You dont have to beat those worlds. Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and Aquila are just side worlds to help you level up and get great gear along the way.

Wolf LifeShard
You have to complete grizzleheim to do wintertusk, and have to complete wintertusk to get your level 55 spell and level 58 pet. If you can do without those, yes, grizzleheim is optional. Wysteria is certainly optional, there really isn't anything there but Tower of the Helephant gear. Aquila is also optional, but gee I like my Sky Iron Hasta.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hi I am wolf shadow shield level 39 and I am And And a little , no you don't have to do Olympus but I suggest you do, you get a very good helmet that gives you great stats, but I forget what it's called , plus you get some nice spears and lots and lots of Xp

Survivor
Jul 21, 2013
I remember this word it was annoying but now I'm in khrysalis now

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Only 42? I was 45 when I completed Mooshu.