Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet training bugs/glitches

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Hi, I love to train pets but have detected a few bugs. One of them is in the maze game. When i am training my level 78 pet garden gnome and get frozen, the block of ice shows up on the whole screen and blocks my view instead of just around the pet. The second error is involving my pet greaver, and pet forest oni. In this case, i'll be training one or the other and when i complete a training game, it shows the pet super tiny in that window that shows them dancing. I was wondering if this is my computer or if other wizards are experiencing the same thing.
How can i fix this, or does kingsisle need to? Thanks in advance!
-Grace DreamRider
Pet Warlord

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Grace Dreamrider on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I love to train pets but have detected a few bugs. One of them is in the maze game. When i am training my level 78 pet garden gnome and get frozen, the block of ice shows up on the whole screen and blocks my view instead of just around the pet. The second error is involving my pet greaver, and pet forest oni. In this case, i'll be training one or the other and when i complete a training game, it shows the pet super tiny in that window that shows them dancing. I was wondering if this is my computer or if other wizards are experiencing the same thing.
How can i fix this, or does kingsisle need to? Thanks in advance!
-Grace DreamRider
Pet Warlord
I've experienced the second, shrunken pet, glitch for almost 2 months now with my Earth Walker. I've told support. I've been ignored. I guess they don't think it's a big deal.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I've experienced the suer tiny pet glitch many times as well for 2 years. It has only happened to my old pets or the ones tajt I've been training a lot. Its a minor bug, but it needs fixing.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Hey just want to put it out there..I know its been a while since that last comment but here is another one about the pet being tiny....I have to also just witnessed my pet super tiny in the window after completing the maze and I have even for some reason entered the maze um riding my mount lol.....Noticed since the big update with the new world Khyrsalis there has been some odd things happening bugs, glitches, after picking garden i have spam items across my screen ect ect... just wanted to back up the tiny pet glitch as well as the well in wintertusk near the sleeping giants dungeon, the glitch or bug or whatever you want to call it, its really bad and few of my friends see it as well so i know its not just on my screen.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Today while training my pet cupig (XD) I discovered another glitch I often missed since it happened so often. Part of the maze game that irritates many wizards is that when you get the blue "gobble the ghosts" star, you can still get frozen towards the end of its time. What I mean by this, is that the smoke will still be showing after you have had the star for awhile and it is almost out of "juice" but you will still get frozen. This also can happen when you first get it and a ghost is behind you. If someone from kingsisle is reading this, I believe that you should fix these minor glitches before Khrysalis part two comes out as part of the minor housekeeping in the test realm. Please fix these glitches for they disrupt many wizard's experiences.

Thank you!
Grace DreamRider
Pet Warlord