Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are Silver Trumpet Vines still bugged?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Was this seed ever fixed?

When I planted this seed previously, it could wilt in under 10 hours. Leave in the morning and it shows no needs, dead by the time you come home. I later read that this was a bug, and that even experienced gardeners doing 4x a day plantcare couldn't sustain it. No one I ask has experienced this with any other plant, including those ranked at a harder difficulty.

So, I did a few Waterworks runs with a new character, and won about 10 Silver Trumpets along the way. I thought about planting them. But, since I can't justify scheduling my whole day around "suicide watch" plants, I thought I would ask here first. Fixed?

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Acording to http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Silver_Trumpet_Vine
They are still bugged.
It's not worth the hassle in my opinion to deal with bugged plants like the Silver Trumpet Vines.
If you want a plant with good drops, farm for couch potato in gh.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Thanks for the link. I read that too and thought maybe it was outdated, but maybe not. I will put them in my bank for now, I guess...

Lydia Greyrose: Could we pretty please get the seed fixed? Silver Trumpets are a great source for Balanceblade cards, great to have on hand when you need to boost teammates.