Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone have a deer knight?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2010
I tried buying the pet from the pack, many times, but I kept getting the same pets :(
I really want a deer knight to hatch with so I get it but I can't find anyone in any server with it, I have a pet wraith and I am obviously looking to hatch with a deer knight. Does anybody have one that is willing to hatch with me?

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010

sorry but I don't have one. It looks so cool and has a awesome spell. I really hope you find somebody to hatch with!!

Olivia Skullhunter

level 30

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Ghaspo
If you're interested
I have a Deer Knight
He's Epic Right now
I've bred into him May cast Fairy
He has one selfish
And Deer knight Rises
I forget his 4th, might be pain giver
I'll be in Unicorn on Sunday the 26th at 2pm EST in the Hatchery

Morgrim Deathstalker LvL 95

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Ghaspo...
I sat in the pavillion, in the hatchery for almost 3 hours, just spinning away...lol
No request ever came...

Survivor
May 27, 2010
I am extremely sorry I didn't come! Though I am not looking for a Deer Knight anymore but thanks for considering!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
I do, but he's currently at teen, I got no good snacks, anyone know how to get mega snacks? (Farming/vendors) ?

Paul level 37 wizard

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
lolkidd...

Best way for mega snacks is gardening.
I run 4 gardens
2 x 24 Couch Poattoes which harves decent snacks every harvest and mega's at elder about every 4 days.

2 x 32 Evil Magma Peas which give good TC's and Reagents at each harvest, and Mega's at eldar about every 3 days.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
lolkid122334 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I do, but he's currently at teen, I got no good snacks, anyone know how to get mega snacks? (Farming/vendors) ?

Paul level 37 wizard
You can get mega snacks from the mega snack pack which can be find in crowns shop

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
lolkid122334 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:

Paul level 37 wizard
couch potatoes and evil magma peas: couch potatoes are easier to get than magma peas imo

here are some links:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas