Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

power pips power pips power pips

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
not very recently but i have seen many threads about when we get to rank 15. the common suggestion is tri pips but that would be a little overpowered. so after we beat morganthe at the end of khrysalis we should get the pip limit increased from 7 to 10 (will cover rank 20 i think that's enough for while) some of you may complain it will take too long to cast new spells. well recently i have seen a person with 110 power pip % so i think Kingsisle should keep increasing power pip % on gear and for example the 110% power pip chance guy he would still always get at least one power pip however there would be a 10% chance he got 2 powers instead of 1. think this solves the problem? (which has not even occured yet. we're over worrying freaks lol.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
You know this is a very legit idea. I like it, nice!

-Rich

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I like this in theory, but ... poor, poor Storm (and Fire too). It'd be like every other school gets to go 2 turns for every one Storm turn, which is often a white pip anyway. Unless I misunderstand?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I like this in theory, but ... poor, poor Storm (and Fire too). It'd be like every other school gets to go 2 turns for every one Storm turn, which is often a white pip anyway. Unless I misunderstand?
sorry does storm get less power pip percentage? (lol realized this a fail 150% would be almost as equivilent as tri pip and 200 percent would be more op then them)