Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm level 60 and need nelp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
The Quest is called Lost Lieutenant and is on Colossus Boulevard.
I would appreciate if a couple of people can help me . It is a dungeon and takes about 2 hours alone.
I appreciate any responses.

Suri SunGem Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Suri SunGem on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
The Quest is called Lost Lieutenant and is on Colossus Boulevard.
I would appreciate if a couple of people can help me . It is a dungeon and takes about 2 hours alone.
I appreciate any responses.

Suri SunGem Pyromancer
Hey Suri!

If you don't have any friends online who are willing or able to help, try wizard101central.com's forums. Don't have an account? It's free to make one, and they have an entire board dedicated to quest-help meetups. Best part is, you can private message other users and posts do not require 12+ hours for mod approval.

Right now, this flu type thing is kicking my posterior so badly that I feel like a Storm wizard in Azteca. But maybe I can help you when I'm feeling well enough to re-enter the Spiral.

-v.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Laura Shadowsong on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey Suri!

If you don't have any friends online who are willing or able to help, try wizard101central.com's forums. Don't have an account? It's free to make one, and they have an entire board dedicated to quest-help meetups. Best part is, you can private message other users and posts do not require 12+ hours for mod approval.

Right now, this flu type thing is kicking my posterior so badly that I feel like a Storm wizard in Azteca. But maybe I can help you when I'm feeling well enough to re-enter the Spiral.

-v.
Praise Mother Wu! She needs healing! Heal her with a Unicorn Moolinda!

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Fellow

As long as we both pack quench we can easily get through this quest. Let me know the times you play wizard and I will see if I can log on and help you out. I found quench to be very useful in that dungeon.

We are talking about Brisk Breeze, yes?