Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bundlepalooza

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
once a year KI should have bundle palooza where all bundles that are or were for up for purchase online or available online for 35 dollars

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
The idea is to bring back all retired bundles into the crowns shop for limited time at discounted prices. I still really want the Royal Playhouse and would love if they brought it back!
Along with other Bundle's, such as the Sultan's Palace and the Zafaria home.

EDIT: This is hilarious! I had the exact same idea and name for the event, without knowing you posted this!!!

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Id like to have the one Epic Bundle that had the Gryphon mount, I was not here before it was removed and missed out on it. All I really kinda wanted was the mount and the pet lol. I was fortunate enough to get the house in a housing sale they had but I missed on the pet opportunity. The hound looks cool being able to be dyed. The only thing that I see why people don't want is because the stats are in the toilet... Update the stats maybe?

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
That's kinda a rip-off. 35$ dollars for A bundle, or a bundle OF bundles?

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 52 theurgist

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
once a year KI should have bundle palooza where all bundles that are or were for up for purchase online or available online for 35 dollars
ugh are available online for 35 dollars not or available lol

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
The idea is to bring back all retired bundles into the crowns shop for limited time at discounted prices. I still really want the Royal Playhouse and would love if they brought it back!
Along with other Bundle's, such as the Sultan's Palace and the Zafaria home.

EDIT: This is hilarious! I had the exact same idea and name for the event, without knowing you posted this!!!
well not the crowns shop the sites bundle sale place and older bundles that are still for sale on site would be discounted too and i am going to assume the edit is you changed royal playhouse into massive fantasy palace and yeah i miss massive fantasy palaces bundle too

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:

I don't think so, it's unlikely we'll save $4, we're not going to save $4 and get a few more bundles for free, KI wouldn't make it. But it is still kind of high, what about saving $5-10 on every bundle, and for all major bundles that have ever been around to be available, like the Epic Bundle & Mega Bundle. They would also be all available online for people across the world.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Id like to see some other country bundles be added too. Like how in the UK, they have the Piggle Bundle. I thought it was cool. Also maybe a chance for players to create a bundle, I would create a death since we are being ripped off by not getting one. Maybe towards Halloween make a death bundle with a housing item similar to Winterbane and pagoda called Spooky Manor? Id buy it.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Vanessa891011 on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:

um duh 35 dollars for the bundle with sultans palace and the flying carpet mount (40 dollars when it was still available like all bundles with houses are or were)

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
um duh 35 dollars for the bundle with sultans palace and the flying carpet mount (40 dollars when it was still available like all bundles with houses are or were)
I was thinking the crown shop bundles, THAT would be a serious rip-off. (Like 4500 crowns per bundle for some of them) I didn't think about those bundles, where they included all sorts of cool stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Vanessa

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Double fail, I am such an idiot. I meant card packs. CARD PACKS... o.o

~ Vanessa

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I don't think so, it's unlikely we'll save $4, we're not going to save $4 and get a few more bundles for free, KI wouldn't make it. But it is still kind of high, what about saving $5-10 on every bundle, and for all major bundles that have ever been around to be available, like the Epic Bundle & Mega Bundle. They would also be all available online for people across the world.
I failed so badly, I though bundles where card packs. I'm an idiot, I know.

~ Vanessa

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I failed so badly, I though bundles where card packs. I'm an idiot, I know.

~ Vanessa
Hahaha, don't worry, we all make mistakes like that.