Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maze Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
In the Maze Game, (pet training) has anyone else noticed that when you get the "Gobble The Ghosts" star, all the lost souls seem to travel away from you, and anytime else, they constantly chase you and get in the way? It'd be nice if Kingsisle would at least make the souls always get in the way. Anyone agree with me? No? xD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nikki Da Bomb on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
In the Maze Game, (pet training) has anyone else noticed that when you get the "Gobble The Ghosts" star, all the lost souls seem to travel away from you, and anytime else, they constantly chase you and get in the way? It'd be nice if Kingsisle would at least make the souls always get in the way. Anyone agree with me? No? xD
Play PacMan... same thing happens. :) I don't think the game needs to change - it's not like they go faster

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You've clearly never played PacMan. They behave exactly the same, and exactly as they should. They hunt you when they can hurt you, and run away when you can hurt them.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Actually, in the maze game the ghosts always follow a set route. If you watch them you will notice each ghost has a clockwise pattern around a specific path. After a while they become very easy to predict. This path does not alter, regardless of whether you are in gobble mode or regular mode.