Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this supposed to happen?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Well I made a lvl 28 storm wizard because my friend was Storm and I decided to PvP. I joined with a lvl 22 life and guess what the other team was... lvl 50 death and lvl 40 balance. They called us noobs and used text chat words put together to curse at us. If you guys could just tell me if this normally happens by rank or lvl cause his rank was (I am not kidding) 60. Thx Brandon Ghoststeed lvl 95 and Brandon ThunderSteed lvl 28

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
TheAvenger1244 on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Well I made a lvl 28 storm wizard because my friend was Storm and I decided to PvP. I joined with a lvl 22 life and guess what the other team was... lvl 50 death and lvl 40 balance. They called us noobs and used text chat words put together to curse at us. If you guys could just tell me if this normally happens by rank or lvl cause his rank was (I am not kidding) 60. Thx Brandon Ghoststeed lvl 95 and Brandon ThunderSteed lvl 28
It's some weird combo of both at the moment.

If you are a level 28 warlord, then yes, you will face mid-level privates.

This is because, at a higher rank, the game's AI assumes that you can handle the challenge (failing to take into account things like Shrike and critical).

If you are a level 28 private, you should not be facing mid-level anything.

PS: I hope you reported those guys who swore at you... that is a clear violation of the rules.

-von

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
TheAvenger1244 on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
If they are that low rating, they will get paired with much lower level players, because the ranking system thinks that they are about as good as them.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I am a private. And yes I did report them Pretty sure you won't be hearing from those guys again. literally they are probably muted. Hopefully.