Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfer Schools idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I think that if you are any level that's in celestia or higher (level 48+) you should be able to change your primary school and keep a similar level and just go down 1-2 worlds ex. level 50 death, makes new character on same account, chooses to become highest level possible (make it so you can choose to start from level 1 or highest level possible) moves down to an appropriate level for middle of mooshu, all spells learned for current level, quests are now into the middle of mooshu. This would be easier since I have a death character who's level 51 and want to change to a primary of storm but now I would have to start over and start in wizard city and work all the way up from there and that would take a long time. I want to start a storm character in dragonspyre at least even though dragonspyre is really long and includes the malistaire fight, from celestia to dragonspyre just to change primary schools would be good. Or you can make it cost like 2000 crowns (don't overprice it like you do with many things, it's only changing schools) to change your current school and it would reset all the primary school spells you learned and change you to storm and you would keep your current level and story progress. I want to go to :D