Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the kroks from?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
In Krokotopia it says that the Kroks were on a floating piece of land that crashed into the oasis so the manders helped them and were then taken over. Now, in Azteca there is a krok boss called Kipactili. This made me wonder-are kroks from azt?

-Grace DreamRider 77

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I'm pretty postive that manders came from Krokotopia, but i'm not sure about kroks. If I remember correctly, while I was still in Krokotopia, I talked to this mander. He said (well, something along the lines) that manders were friendly to the kroks that had just came to their home, the kroks took advantage of that and managed to make the manders slaves as well as ruling what is now: Krokotopia. So, obviously Krokotopia is not home to them, I haven't seen anymore kroks as I progress through the worlds. (Wizard City - Celestia ) Personally, I would think kroks are from Zafaria because of the jungle theme. Who knows, right?

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 51 theurgist

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Krocks come from Azteca if you've ever been there are 5 caiman they are krocks look it up on wizard101 central
Spellcaster

Blaze SpellCaster

Hunter SpellCaster

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Grace Dreamrider on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
In Krokotopia it says that the Kroks were on a floating piece of land that crashed into the oasis so the manders helped them and were then taken over. Now, in Azteca there is a krok boss called Kipactili. This made me wonder-are kroks from azt?

-Grace DreamRider 77
yes they are prob from Azteca maybe the island the kroks came from broke off or floated away

Spellcaster

Blaze Spellcaster

Hunter Spellcaster