Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Breakthrough In Research!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Ok so after a long week of research I think I just made a breakthrough in my search for part 2!
Ok so I know I have been saying a lot about light magic in part 2 but recently after my post some else posted how shadow magic is the corrupted version of the astrals and the astrals are the light, and I believed this for quite some time until I discovered something, if you go to Wizard101.com and click on "See the Game" and then on "Schools of Magic" you will see the triangle of magic and the astrals are located in the center and shadow is surrounding the outer layer and if balance was truly balanced then there MUST be a light! If I am correct that means light must take up some part of the triangle either across, above, or below shadow. (notice the symbol for shadow is there 4 times and there is only 3 astral magics) but not just that I have more you, notice how there is 3 for each group
Elemental: Fire, Ice, Storm
Spiritual: Life, Myth, Death
Astral: Moon, Sun, Star
now the only 2 types left are shadow and balance witch leaves me to believe that to make a third group including shadow and balance there must be light! To me this makes perfect sense, Balance put between Shadow and Light!

Now I am going to address a totally separate theory! I am sure we are all aware of the Morgantine Prophecy and while researching I went to Wizard101 Central and I know they always have a upper boarder with a picture and then my mind went crazy! the picture had the prophecy written on it and it was written like this: (and it included the quotations I didn't just add that)
"The mirror will break
The horn will call
From the shadows I strike
And the skies will fall ..."
I think the dots mean something! 3 dots always means this isn't over! What if the prophecy isn't finished!
What is Khrysalis is not the end?

Kevin BattleBreeze Level 93 Life
Seth MooveGrove Level 33 Myth
Alex SkullFlame Level 18 Death
Blaze SkyCloud Level 48 Balance

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
japan1130 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok so after a long week of research I think I just made a breakthrough in my search for part 2!
Ok so I know I have been saying a lot about light magic in part 2 but recently after my post some else posted how shadow magic is the corrupted version of the astrals and the astrals are the light, and I believed this for quite some time until I discovered something, if you go to Wizard101.com and click on "See the Game" and then on "Schools of Magic" you will see the triangle of magic and the astrals are located in the center and shadow is surrounding the outer layer and if balance was truly balanced then there MUST be a light! If I am correct that means light must take up some part of the triangle either across, above, or below shadow. (notice the symbol for shadow is there 4 times and there is only 3 astral magics) but not just that I have more you, notice how there is 3 for each group
Elemental: Fire, Ice, Storm
Spiritual: Life, Myth, Death
Astral: Moon, Sun, Star
now the only 2 types left are shadow and balance witch leaves me to believe that to make a third group including shadow and balance there must be light! To me this makes perfect sense, Balance put between Shadow and Light!

Now I am going to address a totally separate theory! I am sure we are all aware of the Morgantine Prophecy and while researching I went to Wizard101 Central and I know they always have a upper boarder with a picture and then my mind went crazy! the picture had the prophecy written on it and it was written like this: (and it included the quotations I didn't just add that)
"The mirror will break
The horn will call
From the shadows I strike
And the skies will fall ..."
I think the dots mean something! 3 dots always means this isn't over! What if the prophecy isn't finished!
What is Khrysalis is not the end?

Kevin BattleBreeze Level 93 Life
Seth MooveGrove Level 33 Myth
Alex SkullFlame Level 18 Death
Blaze SkyCloud Level 48 Balance
The mirror has broken, the horn has called and the skies have fallen in AZ, and with shadow magic being released, and the fact that in the original prophecy Shadows was capitalised, makes me think that she will awaken the Lords of Night, and after you defeat them, you will be weak, right? So when you're weak, Morganthe will strike from the Shadows (the Lords of Night) to defeat you when you're weak. But I think you're on to something with the dot dot dot. Maybe after her defeat, she says to you: "The prophecy is not complete, that was merely the first verse! Mallistaire's fall marked the day in history, when 'the chosen one' had arrived in the Spiral. Being 'the chosen one' is more of a curse than a gift, as you will soon find out. After Mallistaire's fall, the Order of Infinity dug the Prophecies of Forever from the Ancient Library. As the highest rank of shadowmancer in the Order of Infinity, I was chosen to learn the first verse of the Prophecies. But there are so many more in the Order. They will learn the Prophecies one by one, and eventually destroy you, Merle and what's left of the Council of Light. My defeat is merely the beginning. I use the power of the Lords of Night to send me to the Shrine of Mallistaire! I will warn the Order of my defeat, and the next you face shall be a thousand times more powerful than I! And you will find out that being the chosen one is much less fun than you think." Then she disappears into mini shadow symbols (like when we teleport our school symbols show), but in her place, a load of myth symbols appear, they disappear to reveal a conjurer called Ara Mystic, who says to you: "As Morganthe has said, all from the Order of Infinity will challenge you, each with a new prophecy:
'The sun shall die,
And wars shall fall,
A lone wizard shall stand,
And rule them all.'"

What do you think of my next prophecy, if you think it's good, I'll tell you what it means.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
The mirror has broken, the horn has called and the skies have fallen in AZ, and with shadow magic being released, and the fact that in the original prophecy Shadows was capitalised, makes me think that she will awaken the Lords of Night, and after you defeat them, you will be weak, right? So when you're weak, Morganthe will strike from the Shadows (the Lords of Night) to defeat you when you're weak. But I think you're on to something with the dot dot dot. Maybe after her defeat, she says to you: "The prophecy is not complete, that was merely the first verse! Mallistaire's fall marked the day in history, when 'the chosen one' had arrived in the Spiral. Being 'the chosen one' is more of a curse than a gift, as you will soon find out. After Mallistaire's fall, the Order of Infinity dug the Prophecies of Forever from the Ancient Library. As the highest rank of shadowmancer in the Order of Infinity, I was chosen to learn the first verse of the Prophecies. But there are so many more in the Order. They will learn the Prophecies one by one, and eventually destroy you, Merle and what's left of the Council of Light. My defeat is merely the beginning. I use the power of the Lords of Night to send me to the Shrine of Mallistaire! I will warn the Order of my defeat, and the next you face shall be a thousand times more powerful than I! And you will find out that being the chosen one is much less fun than you think." Then she disappears into mini shadow symbols (like when we teleport our school symbols show), but in her place, a load of myth symbols appear, they disappear to reveal a conjurer called Ara Mystic, who says to you: "As Morganthe has said, all from the Order of Infinity will challenge you, each with a new prophecy:
'The sun shall die,
And wars shall fall,
A lone wizard shall stand,
And rule them all.'"

What do you think of my next prophecy, if you think it's good, I'll tell you what it means.
Every single thing you guys said gave me the chills. I am not up to Khrysalis yet but I know what happens in it. At the end of Khrysalis Morganthe disappears. Everyone knows about Khrysalis Part 2 but the whole second prophecy thing no one knows. As quoted " The Sun Shall Die, And The Wars Shall Fall, A Lone Wizard Shall Stand, And Rule Them All". My part of the prophecy is " The Light is Alive, There is no War, But Still No Defeat, The Lone Wizard, Might Have Won, But The Shadows Still Lurk, Where the Light Hasn't Reached, There is one Still, Who Has No Defeat, For He Is The One No One Knows, And He Will Bring Defeat To All That Appose". I know this is a long part of prophecy but not really tells you that Morganthe has fallen and a new person of the shadows has risen from her defeat.

To Start this quest Merle Ambrose will say " Young Wizard, We are still at war. You may have defeated Morganthe but I feel an even darker presence apon us. Wait, Young Wizard do you feel that! ( The building starts to shake and you see a dark figure appear behind Merle Ambrose)"! The dark figure says the prophecy part above and then disappears with Merle Ambrose. This happens only on your screen and Merle won't be there any more until you rescue him. Then you go to Gamma's room and talk to him and he will talk to you about the dark figure even though he doesn't know him he talks about Merle. I think this is what should happen in the next part of the prophecy.

Please reply and tell me if you think is what should happen or not or if I should change anything. Thanks!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Jacob StormOwl on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Every single thing you guys said gave me the chills. I am not up to Khrysalis yet but I know what happens in it. At the end of Khrysalis Morganthe disappears. Everyone knows about Khrysalis Part 2 but the whole second prophecy thing no one knows. As quoted " The Sun Shall Die, And The Wars Shall Fall, A Lone Wizard Shall Stand, And Rule Them All". My part of the prophecy is " The Light is Alive, There is no War, But Still No Defeat, The Lone Wizard, Might Have Won, But The Shadows Still Lurk, Where the Light Hasn't Reached, There is one Still, Who Has No Defeat, For He Is The One No One Knows, And He Will Bring Defeat To All That Appose". I know this is a long part of prophecy but not really tells you that Morganthe has fallen and a new person of the shadows has risen from her defeat.

To Start this quest Merle Ambrose will say " Young Wizard, We are still at war. You may have defeated Morganthe but I feel an even darker presence apon us. Wait, Young Wizard do you feel that! ( The building starts to shake and you see a dark figure appear behind Merle Ambrose)"! The dark figure says the prophecy part above and then disappears with Merle Ambrose. This happens only on your screen and Merle won't be there any more until you rescue him. Then you go to Gamma's room and talk to him and he will talk to you about the dark figure even though he doesn't know him he talks about Merle. I think this is what should happen in the next part of the prophecy.

Please reply and tell me if you think is what should happen or not or if I should change anything. Thanks!
That's a cool idea about the prophecy, and I like it a lot, but it is a bit long. And I also had a plan about what my prophecy would mean, the first part is about a world in the 3rd arc where the new villain (I'll call him Bob to save time) is planning on extinguishing the sun, because that world is home to the original sun, and the others are just shadows of it, so if Bob stops the sun there, the largest source of light will disappear. The 2nd line is about something that I don't want to spoil the surprise of, so I'll just say it's like a cross between DS & KH... The 3rd line is about, surprise surprise, Merle getting kidnapped. The final line is about how in the final world, Bob has got Chaos to make the world crumble, and make the only remaining order dissipate, creating a chaotic place for the Ritual of Ancient Shamans, where Bob uses his magic to summon the Ancient Shamans to destroy you.