Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cheating?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
im wondering the little pig guy in the spiral cup place says pigswic folk are cheaters im wondering what this means and if it presists past wisteria

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
ok so my old character was a level 20 and it said the exact same thing. What i think means is that they might steal blades from you or destroy your shields . So i hope this helps. For some extra advice be really carefull. I think he was a student. He also has some what a lot of health. well i think.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tristan summer gem on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
im wondering the little pig guy in the spiral cup place says pigswic folk are cheaters im wondering what this means and if it presists past wisteria

It will become pretty obvious what this means when you actually do some duels in Wysteria.

And Wysteria is it's own little world... although at higher levels and worlds beyond Dragonspyre you will find many cheating bosses.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Some bosses have cheats, they usually give you a clue to what it is or what triggers it. For instance Chester Droors casts free heals on himself if you don't place a trap on him. Many bosses throughout the spiral have various cheats, better get used to it.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
they kinda do cheat raven lady dosen't know but you can beat them