Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Hybrid Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I'm curious about hatching certain hybrids. Right now I have an adult Orthrus on my myth character. Lets say I have a Helion (which is the hybrid mix of a Helephant and a Hydra) that I wanted to hatch with my Orthrus. Is it possible to get a Cerberus as a result? I know you can get the same pet again, but what I'm asking is that is it possible (no matter how small the chances) to get a Cerberus from that mix? Or is that pet solely from a Hydra and Orthrus? Thanks! Sorry if that's oddly explained :)

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
MadMonsterr on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I'm curious about hatching certain hybrids. Right now I have an adult Orthrus on my myth character. Lets say I have a Helion (which is the hybrid mix of a Helephant and a Hydra) that I wanted to hatch with my Orthrus. Is it possible to get a Cerberus as a result? I know you can get the same pet again, but what I'm asking is that is it possible (no matter how small the chances) to get a Cerberus from that mix? Or is that pet solely from a Hydra and Orthrus? Thanks! Sorry if that's oddly explained :)
If you will look up each pet on Wizard101 Central or on the Petnome Project and they will tell you what possible hybrid can happen with each one.