Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for side world W/ Professor Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Note Hardcore players only so far! [Like Hades]So I've pondered a idea now for a while, and how to go about bringing it forth, as anyone of level Promethean you've most likely heard of Hades gear, and it's tremendous power at level 90, So after a long time of farming I got the full set for my storm, and trust I am very happy for the gear! All of it just seems like a offense type gear (Meaning attack) I concluded this with all the Critical Rate boosts, and almost no boost on block from the gear itself, So further onto the idea itself, This new gear will counter that so to speak, in another way, This one will bring Defense forth, of course at the cost of many things, Cause with everything good, comes something bad, and I will state things with comparisons of each school (Which I will bring with a second post on this same topic as another message but not yet) Each schools Resist will be boosted (Yes, Even Ice) With the schools Resist being boosted there will be some unexpected drawbacks of course, As to how we obtain the gear, It will be a much harder set to obtain then Hades, but this one will come with the exact prizes you will want unlike Hades which is unpredictable, I would like to speak of how to get these, But not the story line itself, because the story line should be made by KingsIsle, Not myself [With the exclusion of the world which after much though I have picked myself]. There will be exactly 9 (hardcore) bosses that will be needed to acquire the full set. Each one will have a special process of which to battle the boss after many tests of course, These tests will be selected as though to match the gear unfortunately I have yet to think of a way to make the dungeon(s) multi-person so as of right now, they are/must be solo but I will think of something. My current ideas are:
The hat/State of Mind: This will require you to think, I suspect this boss to have cheat(s) that not only randomize each fight, but it will change school, and it will change the way it fights, between Attack, Defense, and finally, Heal. So far to beat this boss you must know it's cheats, It wont have a insane amount of health because of it's cheats, It will only have 10,000 health, the tricky part is activating the cheats, you will not know them until you've broken one ( Don't worry the cheats aren't overpowered and right now they are in a solo-able form) For example, If you blade yourself, you're good to go, but if your blade is sharpened or tc, It will be broken. A heal is okay, A boosted heal of at least 45% will not be okay and you will receive a 75% infection, if cleanse charm is used, It will return as a 80% and rise from there up to 95% max, But this one can be countered, If you use a guiding light tc, it will be stopped, and you can also cancel it on another player and yourself simultaneously if you place it on someone else. (More to come under this message, keep waiting as I update the message) (The hat will be continued in he next one)