Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck Looking for a Quest? Use Quest Finder!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Idony09 on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Love the quest finder!! Thank you so much KI!! I know it has been around for a bit but I just got back from a long 'nap'...

i want that pet

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hello,
after i finished the Mount Olympus i didn't get another one. do i have to be a certain level or what

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
This is one of the most helpful tools ever added. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you so much. You all at KingsIsle work so hard to keep the game amazing, and you have more than succeeded. Know that all of us appreciate it to no end!

Hero
May 07, 2015
jennaspirit on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
after i finished the Mount Olympus i didn't get another one. do i have to be a certain level or what
mount olympus is level 30 then level 70 then level 90 oh by the way what level are you hope this helps!

Survivor
May 11, 2015
this is a great way to find a quest im almost lvl 38

Survivor
May 24, 2009
High Five Ghost on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Does anybody else ever find quests when the quest finder button has told them there are none?

I know one time I actually took a picture of it, standing right next to an NPC with an exclamation point above his head with the quest finder dialogue box saying there were no quests.
I have had this problem as well. I was standing next to the professor in wizard city and it said no quests are available in this world.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Great feature indeed! Yesterday I was playing through Dragonspyre (the main questline had already brought me there) and after defeating a whatever boss and ultimately completing it's quest I didn't get any instructions to get anywhere else within the place. I was just standing around Dragonspyre without any quests to overcome while Malistaire is still waiting for me somewhere for our Epic Showdown. You can imagine how awkward I felt, but then BAM I shall summon ze Quest Finder and tis thing shall direct me to my next quest which may not be the main storyline quest I'm lookin' for, but it's still a quest, so Allons-y (let's go)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
This is very helpful, but can occasionally be the opposite. Most notably on my very low-level accounts using it in Wizard City. Nightside is great and all, but doesn't Marla Stinger know that we can't get there at level 2?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
helped me out very well I forgot about this thanks!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
its not accessible to me? it wont allow me to click on it, it doesn't go highlights and show a nearby quest. please help!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I am actually having a small problem with a quest in Celestia. I don't remember the name of the quest but I got it from a crab after winning the fight with him. It was a main quest I think. The problem is that when I came back to the game that quest was no longer there. I went to the crab again to accept the quest again but he no longer has the quest for me. I am suck and cant move forward. Help please

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
What happens if you've finished every quest in the game so none are available?

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Quest Finder is no longer working on my account; keeps saying"no quests available in this world" even after I first enter a world and receive a quest (Zafaria) and I had several left in Celesti luckily i recalled some, but don't know if I finished that world. Was great when it worked..

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.
Well Professor, What about adding more quests for people like me who are not members and who don't have the money right now for crowns so we could at least have some added fun

Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 38

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I don't like the quest finder . . . it pops one up and doesn't have 'skip' and 'next' so you can find the one you are looking for; or just one you feel like doing.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
pops648 on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Well Professor, What about adding more quests for people like me who are not members and who don't have the money right now for crowns so we could at least have some added fun

Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 38
yeah true. all they think about is making a easy buck. they make a killing just to let people go to worlds they couldn't go without paying $10 a month for membership or who knows how much to buy the whole game with crowns.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I just tried it while standing right next to a ! and got told there were no quests in the world. lol
(Derrick Blaze)

Survivor
May 27, 2012
In Marleybone the quest to talk to Jack Thistleberry (the NPC in Big Ben that gives the quest to open various chests) is permanently visible in the quest finder for anyone in marleybone, even though he is inaccessible until the final dungeon. Is this a bug that could be fixed?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Ok, I am lvl 35 and all my quests are in Chelsea Court but I can't get admitted in! Am I missing something to be admitted to buy a ticket to Chelsea Court?

Also, the quest finder says I need to talk to a person in Big Ben but I don't have access to get in.

Am I bugged or something? Why can't I get to my quests at all in Chelsea Court in Marleybone? They are the only quests I have left to do.

Please help me
Shelley Smith