Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reindeer Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
Hi. I have always wanted a reindeer mount. Now, they are available for a great amount of crowns. Do you know when they will go away? I want to buy one on Christmas Day, but some people are saying that they will go away December 18. Does anyone know when they go away so I know when to buy one?

Survivor
May 18, 2011
The reindeer mount will most likely leave the crown shop after New Year's Day. Or you could wait until July when KI has the "Christmas in July" special.

Kymma Anvilheart- of the Falling Sky

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
There's a reindeer mount? How does it compare to the Chrismoose? Is the same model as the reindeer pulling the sleigh or is it something else?

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
The Shocking Divin... on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
The reindeer mount will most likely leave the crown shop after New Year's Day. Or you could wait until July when KI has the "Christmas in July" special.

Kymma Anvilheart- of the Falling Sky
Ah finally, I get an answer to the question I have had for a while now: When will the yuletide items be gone?

Now I know how much time I have left to grab my stuff before I have to wait until July. But will the Santa stuff be around in July also?

Survivor
May 06, 2012
Malorn AshThorn446 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Ah finally, I get an answer to the question I have had for a while now: When will the yuletide items be gone?

Now I know how much time I have left to grab my stuff before I have to wait until July. But will the Santa stuff be around in July also?
I remember last Christmas in July. Sadly, not. Only Christmas decorations, Yuletide pack, and reindeer mount.