Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Khrysalis Quest!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you've completed the quest “Secret Heart” in Khrysalis, talk to Zaltanna the MirrorMask to obtain this new quest “Message in a Bottle”.

We think you’ll be very happy with the reward and say hi to Allan GhostDust and his pet Lord Snoopie while you’re there. More details about the behind the scenes of this quest will be available in the next few days.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Sounds Cool I wish I were in Khrysalis, but Mac is still fighting her way through Zafaria

Mackenzie Stormblade
Legendary Diviner

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Lord Snoopie is so adorable! Went to see that yesterday and haha, finally we're not the only wizard questing around.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I think Krysalis is awesome but I cant go there because I am only a transcendant but. . . I have lots of friends that are in krysalis right now. I really wish I could go there.

- Artur Deathsheild

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Emmaline Iceshard on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Sounds Cool I wish I were in Khrysalis, but Mac is still fighting her way through Zafaria

Mackenzie Stormblade
Legendary Diviner
Friend me my wizards name is wolf redblood he's level 51 p.s. I was thinking of a cool death spell for level 52

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
zombie dragon on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Friend me my wizards name is wolf redblood he's level 51 p.s. I was thinking of a cool death spell for level 52
Is it the same one you posted somewhere else? Still overpowered.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I already talked to AllanGhostDust and he gives you another potion bottle

Hero
May 07, 2015
Bobby Pendragon on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
I think Krysalis is awesome but I cant go there because I am only a transcendant but. . . I have lots of friends that are in krysalis right now. I really wish I could go there.

- Artur Deathsheild
you have to be a 80 or 90 or 100 wizard hope it helps

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
Emmaline Iceshard on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:

Mackenzie Stormblade
Legendary Diviner
I can help ya in there. My name is hunter deathammer exalted and I'm fire. We can meet tommorow at night in zafaria spiral door in realm wraith and between 9:00 to 9:15 we can meet. += greatness. Lol

Hero
May 07, 2015
hunterdeathammer40... on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
I can help ya in there. My name is hunter deathammer exalted and I'm fire. We can meet tommorow at night in zafaria spiral door in realm wraith and between 9:00 to 9:15 we can meet. += greatness. Lol
wrong its ++=awesome

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
I have graduated but they said the gardener in khrysalis is there but I went there and no quest how do I get the quest?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
I have somehow lost my main quest in Khrysalis. How do i find it again?

Administrator
sarra4224 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
I have somehow lost my main quest in Khrysalis. How do i find it again?
Hello,

There are a few ways you can get back on track.

1) Use the in-game quest finder to find any quests in an area that you may have missed.

2) Use this guide to find where you may have left off:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?388107-Khrysalis-Quest-Guide

3) If you use these and still find yourself needing help finding your quest, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Professor Greyrose on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
If you've completed the quest “Secret Heart” in Khrysalis, talk to Zaltanna the MirrorMask to obtain this new quest “Message in a Bottle”.

We think you’ll be very happy with the reward and say hi to Allan GhostDust and his pet Lord Snoopie while you’re there. More details about the behind the scenes of this quest will be available in the next few days.
This quest was super fun! The reward was awesome!