Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Latency!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
My laptop is plugged in so its not a power issues. I have no viruses or malware. I have a cooling pad going so its not overheating. I'm also in realm wraith which is currently on "perfect" so I know the server is not overloading. Whats the deal here? I can't even battle or go to store really. I was battling Wormguts on Firecat alley and before I could even select my first card the game pauses. I just kind of stand there is the battle circle doing nothing. Can't select are card, can't move, can't open the menu! After a long while, the lag finally stops BUT I was inches from death and Wormguts killed me. I just missed an entire battle! This isn't the only thing either! At random times, I can't move.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
It could be an issue with your internet connection.
Maybe your Internet Service Provider (ISP) was having issues that night or maybe your router was malfunctioning.
I would suggest rebooting your router and your laptop and see if the game runs better.

If this doesn't solve your issues, I would suggest contacting Kingsisle Support and or your ISP for help.
But definitely contact Kingsisle Support first.

Survivor
May 04, 2013
That happens to me and my brother frequently. I missed the whole malistaire battle because of that glitch.(Luckily my friends that were helping me knew that happened to me sometimes and are very understanding) And i couldn't do Sunken City until idk level 45? because of that glitch. I'd really like KI to fix it soon. I'm glad it's just not just happening to me.
Stephanie Fireflame
Level 61 Legendary Pyromancer