Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

moving on in khrysalis, fast!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
so yesterday I was in Azteca, beat it, (solo, henchmen though) then I got the king atorious spell. then I soloed along in khrysalis and eventually I found my self leveling up four times, In one day! something like that hasn't happened since wizard city for me!

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Yeah, with enough complains from the noobs in Azteca they nerfed it, then made Khrysalis extra weak, beat it in 2 days as well for Azteca it actually lasted me more then a month, Way to make me bored again within a week. Khrysalis is too easy.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, with enough complains from the noobs in Azteca they nerfed it, then made Khrysalis extra weak, beat it in 2 days as well for Azteca it actually lasted me more then a month, Way to make me bored again within a week. Khrysalis is too easy.
yeah. I just beat kyrysalis today. only took me 4 days. Azteca took a month and a half.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
1.) it is only the first half of khrysalis,
2.) It isn't as easy for some people as for you guys, for me Azteca was easy (though long, because it was the whole thing and not only half like khrysalis is now) and khrysalis was especially hard, in fact I got stuck at a particularly hard boss and gave up until I got help, so that's my point and bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah the difficulty reduction has me not wanting to play much anymore. If the next few worlds are really this easy I won't be continuing my membership. Khrysalis is very boring and disappointing. Worlds should be getting more challenging not a lot easier. If the PVE gets any easier they'll have to change the game to Gimme101, because they might as well just have an "Auto-win" button you can click int he battle. That seems to be what people want...

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
kr isnt easy its only half the world your getting way ahead of yourself and people only finish kr in 2 days staying up all night and day and by doing only main quests they dont actually beat the world.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
A #1 NOOB here and proud of it.

I am so glad they aren't making this game just for you.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
I went to khyralis (but not the second part) yesterday I went to tryian gorge and the view of fort rachias is AMAZING!! I went to all the worlds

FlintBlueMender,Level 46

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
I don't think you have the right to call people noobs before you know the definition. KI is trying to meet everyone's needs. I doubt you got through it all on your own. Azteca wasn't easy for everyone. If you are bored then you should perhaps find a hobby outside of Wizard 101.