Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teen Pets - Can't wait till an adult

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
So I just got a bundle which gave me a polar bear cub and I love him so much! I trained him hard till he was finally a teen. But now I need 250 experience to get to an adult!? Ahh! I can't wait that long! My friend and I are going to mate our adult (rare) pets together and make an amazing pet. But who has the patience for all that training till an adult? Lol anyone else anxious xD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jasmine Roseflame on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
So I just got a bundle which gave me a polar bear cub and I love him so much! I trained him hard till he was finally a teen. But now I need 250 experience to get to an adult!? Ahh! I can't wait that long! My friend and I are going to mate our adult (rare) pets together and make an amazing pet. But who has the patience for all that training till an adult? Lol anyone else anxious xD
This is part of the game. There are mega snacks you can purchase to level him faster, but you still have to play the games. And they don't mate, they hatch together. Also, I'd wait on that to see if you get any usable talents.
FYI, once you level to teen, it takes 500xp to reach the next level.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
try getting to mega which is 2000 exp
it takes 125 exp for baby to teen
then 250 exp for teen to adlut
then 500 exp for adlut to ancient
then 1000 exp for to ancient to epic
then 2000 exp for epic to mega