Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch at Gh craft, vendor: torald wayfinder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Ok so i am at torald wayfinder the crafting person in grizzleheim and when i click on the kitchen ware rack in wall hangings, you see the item rotating so you can see it better, the items to craft it are just brown boxes, and where all the other options are for other items or to exit, when you rollover them, to grey boxes appear where the icon should be. It is not like this with any other item though. Please respond when you can, it's not really that urgent, but it's annoying to see it how it is.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
kirbywierdo on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
Ok so i am at torald wayfinder the crafting person in grizzleheim and when i click on the kitchen ware rack in wall hangings, you see the item rotating so you can see it better, the items to craft it are just brown boxes, and where all the other options are for other items or to exit, when you rollover them, to grey boxes appear where the icon should be. It is not like this with any other item though. Please respond when you can, it's not really that urgent, but it's annoying to see it how it is.
When i finish the crafting quest in marleybone for a person, when i went back she still had a gray question mark on top of her and the quest told me to speak with her. If you know what's going on please tell me, i need better gear.

Cole HawkCatcher level 84 wizard

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
legendarywizard912 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
When i finish the crafting quest in marleybone for a person, when i went back she still had a gray question mark on top of her and the quest told me to speak with her. If you know what's going on please tell me, i need better gear.

Cole HawkCatcher level 84 wizard
The grey thing means she has a quest for you but you did not finish the last quest

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
kirbywierdo on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
This is odd. Has it happened on more than one occasion? If it was just once, but changed after you log off and then back on, it could have just been a load issue. But if more than once, you might submit a bug report to KI via the help button while in game.

I have crafted that rack in the past, and never ran into anything like that.