Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good waterworks level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hi,

I was just wondering... what is a good level to be at when I go to the waterworks for the first time?
Also, is it hard to farm for the gear and how long does it take?

- Michael Earthwalker

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You have to be level 60 or above to obtain quest, the area is divided between a few area battles that are sequential instead of instance, so you have to farm entire dungeon to have a chance a certain items dropped only by end boss. There are experienced teams that I've seen do it in 30 minutes. I suggest looking at fan site guides and looking for like minded/goaled individuals to so it with.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I first went in when i was level 60, but i also had a good team. Really try to go in with 4 people though, no matter what level. Hope this helps

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
gamerguy12345 on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering... what is a good level to be at when I go to the waterworks for the first time?

- Michael Earthwalker
you should go in at level 62.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
gamerguy12345 on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

- Michael Earthwalker
and also, it takes probably maybe an hour and 45 minutes, to two hours. and it isn't extremely hard as long as you bring four people in and get a few really high levels.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
You get the quest to go in when you are level 60, so you might as well try it then. Make sure you have three other people with you ~ it gets hard! If you find it too hard, maybe come back a few levels later.
To obtain the full set of gear (hat, robe, shoes), expect to do the dungeon at least 2 or 3 times, probably more. It is kind of hard and time-consuming, but it's worth it
Sierra

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Agree with previous posts, 60 is a good place to start. however you should bring along some experienced prometheans or something you help you out if you can.

Gabriel Ashcaller, level 79 sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011