Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your Warlord story?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
I wanted to start this little thing to give everyone some acknowledgement on their Warlord story, you might have immunity, 30 or more pierce, 400 critical, we want to know your story, 1st age or 2nd Age I don't care, we want to give you a shining moment.

Here is mine for my Ice Wizard.

The day my Warlord Badge was reset, I wanted to go back into PvP on my Ice, the easiest school I had. I mean I had immunity to fire and storm and 40 to the rest, but I knew that I would still fall under hard pierce. I mean, I'm not a noob. I was right, against fire and storm I ran into pierce around 10-20, and that didn't phase me, because I knew I could make it out. I lost a few to Myth and Jadezilla (plz ban that gear!) and I also found myself winning a few matches against my own class! Fire wasn't to bad a of a challenge, neither was Storm, but within a week I regained Warlord, WOOT WOOT!

On the topic of Ice's resist, you wizards out there need to keep up. Ice is NOT overpowered, Wizards aren't keeping up with the updates. You need to understand that we are in the New age of Worlds, we aren't in Wizard City anymore.

Well your turn to post your story!

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
I started doing pvp right after the second age started. With my lvl 60 ice, I had the waterworks gear and a starfish (Bubba) with 8% resist. After I got past the lvl 60 private vs warlord lvl 30 and sergeant vs warlord lvl 50, I was finally up against people my level and rank at captain. Then came the commander vs private 80 and 90, which was a pain. My strategy was tank, blade, and minion spam (love minions) until I had enough pips to do an angel and frostbite in a row.

My level 38 storm was completely different. Zeus gear, Bubba, and all my attacks enchanted with monstrous in my side deck. Wasn't too hard. My sharks would do around 600-800 with only my bubble up.

Last, my level 18 fire. I cast fire beetle to get the traps while getting rid of any shield, blade, cast heck hound (also enchanted with monstrous) and then fire trap or wand.

Getting to warlord isn't that hard if you know your weaknesses and play by your strengths. ex tank with ice, attack them before they attack you with storm, and using dots with fire.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
I wanted to start this little thing to give everyone some acknowledgement on their Warlord story, you might have immunity, 30 or more pierce, 400 critical, we want to know your story, 1st age or 2nd Age I don't care, we want to give you a shining moment.

Here is mine for my Ice Wizard.

The day my Warlord Badge was reset, I wanted to go back into PvP on my Ice, the easiest school I had. I mean I had immunity to fire and storm and 40 to the rest, but I knew that I would still fall under hard pierce. I mean, I'm not a noob. I was right, against fire and storm I ran into pierce around 10-20, and that didn't phase me, because I knew I could make it out. I lost a few to Myth and Jadezilla (plz ban that gear!) and I also found myself winning a few matches against my own class! Fire wasn't to bad a of a challenge, neither was Storm, but within a week I regained Warlord, WOOT WOOT!

On the topic of Ice's resist, you wizards out there need to keep up. Ice is NOT overpowered, Wizards aren't keeping up with the updates. You need to understand that we are in the New age of Worlds, we aren't in Wizard City anymore.

Well your turn to post your story!
I used a combo deck on my balance. Feint + Feint + Infallible + Medusa + TC Feint + Judgement

Got it? Best combo in the game!