Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading No-Trade items?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
I'm curious, I have the Coat of Invincibility, but I really want to trade it as stitched to a different character. I wish there was a way to "block" the unstitching once stitch, and making to where it cannot be undone so no-trade items can be traded if stitched. I'm just wondering, because I really want to get a new character with it, but not have to PVP a bunch more. I'm also wondering, did I post this in the right section, sadly I'm not too good at finding correct sections. :) Anything is appreciated. Thank you.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I Agree, I Am very close to warlord and when I get my coat of invincibility, I Wanted to put it on my other character.

Jacob Thunder Hunter - Level 83 Wizard
Quinn - Level 55 Wizard
Luke Ice Weaver - Level 18 Wizard/Pvp Sergeant

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Sorry, There's no reason to implement this into the game, You want something that is No-Trade, and it is made, No-trade for a reason, If you unstitch the item they will have it, and yes I know you said something similar to "No Unstitch" But it just doesn't seem reasonable to be honest, to have to Stitch something (100 crowns) then stitch again another 100 crowns, Just go earn it again, I mean it is for certain ranks anyways, go get it.
Level 95Miguel (PvP Veteran)
Level 92Miguel (PvP Warlord)
Level 40Miguel (PvP Knight)
Level 10Monica