Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't see my quest arrows anymore?!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
I've been in dragonspyre for a long time and completed most of the quest but can't continue! I dont' know what happened I was doing fine but kept stopping in the middle of my quest to help friends. Then I would finish mine. I helped beat Malastaire twice. But I didn't think that would cause my quest arrows to stop guiding me to the next quest. And I explored every inch of Dragonspyre and none of it's characters has a quest for me. There are certain zones I haven't explored because I don't have access ( like Dragon Roost). I am stuck and @ level 68 i'm still not able to go to Celestia !!!! Because of this, PLEASE some one help me or fix this!!!!! I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!!! Please hurry with a response I'm in desperate need!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wizzie2012 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
I've been in dragonspyre for a long time and completed most of the quest but can't continue! I dont' know what happened I was doing fine but kept stopping in the middle of my quest to help friends. Then I would finish mine. I helped beat Malastaire twice. But I didn't think that would cause my quest arrows to stop guiding me to the next quest. And I explored every inch of Dragonspyre and none of it's characters has a quest for me. There are certain zones I haven't explored because I don't have access ( like Dragon Roost). I am stuck and @ level 68 i'm still not able to go to Celestia !!!! Because of this, PLEASE some one help me or fix this!!!!! I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!!! Please hurry with a response I'm in desperate need!!!

First, open your Quest Log File in the game and see if you have "any" quests in Dragonspyre, other than the Stone Roses.

There are two different quests in Dragonspyre for history books.

When you go into the Plaza of Conquests, there are "two" history books that you need. Again, check your quest log to see what books you need and for which quest.

One book is for the History of Dragonspyre quest. That book is located in General Greystone's Tower in the Plaza of Conquests. If you can't find his tower on your map, it is located near the "red teleporter" at the top of the map near the Necropolis doors.

The second book in the Plaza of Conquests is for Halina Warhawk's quest "Read the History Book". Remember, after you finish Halina Warhawk's dungeon and you get her history book, YOU MUST go back into her dungeon and talk to her. She then gives you a Letter of Recommendation and you can move forward with your quests from there.

Another thing to check is Zelen Battlehorn in The Grand Chasm. In the beginning, I missed him. He also has quests that get you moving along in the game. This link shows a map with his location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Grand_Chasm

If those ideas don't help, then here is a list of all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

It might take time to check, but you can click on any quest on that list for more details (like who gives the quest, or where they are located, etc.).

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Thanks a lot!!!!! I will check it out and see if this works. Better than going at it alone thanks for your response!!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
I found the quest it was finishing the quest where I had to go to all those worlds a find the chest. Thanks for the help.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
wizzie2012 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Maybe your problem is you don't use quest helper. Quest helper would help you find quests that would get you to the quest you need. Or, don't always help people.

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire