Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please bring back massive fantasy palace!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
This may not be on the correct section but its is kind of like an idea. Please tell me if this is incorrect.

I know you guys at Kings Isle have already brought the massive fantasy palace back for house a palooza but unfortunately I was on a break from wizard101 then and when I found out I was devastated. M.F.P. house is my favorite house in the game and I regretted not getting the bundle and always wanted a way of getting the house and I missed my chance. I know many others would love this too and it could be a good idea to bring it back during house a palooza 2014. I'll make sure to keep 12,500 crowns in my account until that day.

Joshua DeathCaster lvl. 41

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
They brought it back?!?!?

Oh, they must do it again!!! I would so buy it if they did! I was also on break! PLEASE Kingsisle PLEASE!!!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but since there's no board for complaints, I'll respond here since it is related to the massive fantasy palace.

I tend to agree with the sentiment. My big problem is there is a distinct lack of castles available right now. This is a fantasy game and there is only one castle? So far, the only one I've seen really has been Massive Fantasy Palace. The one from the Epic bundle is a castle more for an ice wizard than anything.

And the house-a-paloosa thing, I'm still steaming about as my husband and I both reported to KI that the preview feature wasn't working for that. So, we both waited and waited for them to fix that since we wanted to explore it first before buying it. We'd heard about the castle, but at that time we didn't know anyone who owned one so had no idea what to expect. However, house-a-paloose ended and the castle was removed from the crown shop. There was nothing saying it was a temporary item. In fact, it was on sale in the crown shop during house-a-paloosa, indicating afterwards it would be at full price of 12500 crowns. What gives, KI??

- Gabrielle Dreamweaver

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I completely agree I was saving up for it and bam! it was gone! plz KI bring it back!

Robert Nightwhisper lvl 84

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
GabrielleDreamweav... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but since there's no board for complaints, I'll respond here since it is related to the massive fantasy palace.

I tend to agree with the sentiment. My big problem is there is a distinct lack of castles available right now. This is a fantasy game and there is only one castle? So far, the only one I've seen really has been Massive Fantasy Palace. The one from the Epic bundle is a castle more for an ice wizard than anything.

And the house-a-paloosa thing, I'm still steaming about as my husband and I both reported to KI that the preview feature wasn't working for that. So, we both waited and waited for them to fix that since we wanted to explore it first before buying it. We'd heard about the castle, but at that time we didn't know anyone who owned one so had no idea what to expect. However, house-a-paloose ended and the castle was removed from the crown shop. There was nothing saying it was a temporary item. In fact, it was on sale in the crown shop during house-a-paloosa, indicating afterwards it would be at full price of 12500 crowns. What gives, KI??

- Gabrielle Dreamweaver
Btw there is another castle, in the Majestic Bundle. Also, in another bundle (forgot the name) there was the Sultan's Palace, which may be considered a castle. Though, sadly, there is no castle that is not in a bundle and is simply in the crown shop.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Hooray for Throw Back Thursday

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
GabrielleDreamweav... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:

- Gabrielle Dreamweaver
I wanted this item, and was upset that I couldn't preview it as well.
That being said, when I read the intro on the login screen, indicating the "ONE DAY ONLY" throw back thursdays, tellign us to buy the Fantasy palace while it was still available, I took it to mean it would only be available until the time they wrote into the add for it, 12AM, and bought it anyway.

It's not a fair statement to say there was nothing indicating that this was temporary, as in the write up, it clearly stated one day only sale.

I wanted the Griffin as well, but my crowns were short at the time, so I have to wait for the next oppertunity.

Maybe we should all just be happy when KI gives these bonuses, as we all know they have no real need to do it for us, and stop complaining when we clearly miss somthing because we weren't on at the time, or couldn't get it in time.

I'm sure they'll bring back more items we all have been asking for, just wait for the palae to come back in rotation.