Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End of Vestrilund blocked??!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
For some reason, the game won't let me enter the cave you need to go to after getting the golden seal from Vestri, and I'm pretty fustrated....

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lucaslief on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
For some reason, the game won't let me enter the cave you need to go to after getting the golden seal from Vestri, and I'm pretty fustrated....
Are you sure that you are going to the right cave? When you are standing in front of Vestri Hall, you just go to your right a little, and the cave entrance is right there. This map shows Ormund The Surly's house, and the cave is right across from it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(Map)_Ormund_the_Surly%27s_House.png

If you are still having trouble getting into the cave, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having the problem.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Yes, I'm having trouble getting into Freyda's Cave, which I believe is needed to progress through Wintertusk's storyline.

Lucas Deathwraith, level 55 (currently) Necromancer