Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zoning while mouse running causes autorun.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2013
I'v noticed that if I zone (go through a gateway or doorway that causes the game to pause to load new graphics) while using my mouse to steer, my character always comes out in the new zone on autorun. This happens any time I accidentally keep my fingers on the mouse buttons until the loading starts. While only a minor irritation when this happens in a safe area, it can be deadly if it happens when zoning into a building / tower level where there is a battle. If you're not quick enough to stop the autorun, you can get drawn into the battle before you you can assess your opponents and set your deck appropriately or heal as needed in multi-room towers.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
i do it in safe places it helps me i like it but when i'm at a shop i presss the back button quickly

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Keller Darkpyre on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I'v noticed that if I zone (go through a gateway or doorway that causes the game to pause to load new graphics) while using my mouse to steer, my character always comes out in the new zone on autorun. This happens any time I accidentally keep my fingers on the mouse buttons until the loading starts. While only a minor irritation when this happens in a safe area, it can be deadly if it happens when zoning into a building / tower level where there is a battle. If you're not quick enough to stop the autorun, you can get drawn into the battle before you you can assess your opponents and set your deck appropriately or heal as needed in multi-room towers.
So take your finger off the mouse. Problem solved.