Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu - Problem with the Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
It's been a little while since I played Wizard101, I was on about a two year hiatus and when I left I was in Mooshu. I'm trying to get to DS but I seem to have a problem. I don't have a main quest for Mooshu anymore but I can clearly remember never defeating the Jade Oni and I don't have any quests in my Quest Log relating to Mooshu other than finding the historical books and the Shells. The only other Mooshu related quest I have is a side quest.
The last quest that I can clearly remember doing was curing eight sick villagers with a remedy of some sort. After I completed that quest, I didn't recieve another one and I can't seem to find any quests in Mooshu, however like I said before... I've not cured the Emperor or defeated the Jade Oni and I can't progress in Mooshu anymore or go to DS - which is kind of frustrating.
The only quests I have, other than finding things e.g books and stuff, are in GH and I can't complete them because the bosses are a little strong for me.

If anyone could help me or give me some advice as to why I can't seem to progress, it'd be extremely helpful. It has been a while since I played before and I can't remember the last main quest I did, only the side quests because they were still in my quest journal when I returned and I completed them recently but they didn't open up any other quests for me to complete.

I don't really want to have to make a new character either... so hopefully the answer isn't going to be: "start again".

I've already had a look around on other forums but none of them seem to answer my question, has this happened to anyone else? And if so, any ideas as to how I can fix this problem (without having to make a new character)? And does anybody know how to re-activate my main quests so that I can progress and complete Mooshu and therefore go to DS.

I'm happy to answer any of your questions too... if for example, you think a screenshot will help or something then I'll happily provide one. I just really want to fix this issue as soon as possible because I can't really do anything else in the game at the moment and it is a little bit frustrating...

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43

Administrator
You've completed the quest "Desperate Measures" given to you by Hideo Kebo in Yoshihito Temple. You now need to visit Ken Shui in Village of Sorrow to obtain the mainline quest "Be Very, Very Quiet"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
You've completed the quest "Desperate Measures" given to you by Hideo Kebo in Yoshihito Temple. You now need to visit Ken Shui in Village of Sorrow to obtain the mainline quest "Be Very, Very Quiet"
Thank you Professor Greyrose ^^ I'll go get it now