Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila is...hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
So I tried the Mount Olympus dungeons and I couldn't get past the first fight. I did it again with another wizard, but it was still impossible with two wizards. Although I absolutely loved the music, characters etc. Oh and Apollo's spell is EPIC!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Christina Goldhear... on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
So I tried the Mount Olympus dungeons and I couldn't get past the first fight. I did it again with another wizard, but it was still impossible with two wizards. Although I absolutely loved the music, characters etc. Oh and Apollo's spell is EPIC!
I found going to the first dungeon being a level 50 was a little more doable. I am not sure why this was opened up to level 30ish wizards really.

Unless you have a reliable group to complete it with it's not fun. The cheats that are involved will not be met by any wizards at level 30 so it's a chore to complete the instance with limited spells and lower health.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Northlite on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I found going to the first dungeon being a level 50 was a little more doable. I am not sure why this was opened up to level 30ish wizards really.

Unless you have a reliable group to complete it with it's not fun. The cheats that are involved will not be met by any wizards at level 30 so it's a chore to complete the instance with limited spells and lower health.
LOL- I was a level 69 and me and my 80 friend hardly could do it. And when I became a 70, I could not get past the 1st boss.

Hard- Maybe, I dunno, sorta.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I am a level 30 Storm and I went with my friend, a level 32 Ice.

I am not bragging when I say we bossed it in under thirty minutes. I guess it depends on the school?

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Well........ I can't blame you that it is hard. When I tried Mount Olympus for the first time and saw the first boss's health, I fled XD

I had to bring my friend Alex DragonCaster (I think that is his name but I know it Alex Dragon something) and we had to reenter the dungeon each time I died and he couldn't heal me.

Let me tell you something:

Mount Olympus: for levels 30 and up

I'll let you know when i figure out the other dungeons and their level restrictions.

Monica 36

Destiny 20

Isabella 9

Suri 8

Llewella (not sure how to spell) 6

Fiona 6

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Christina Goldhear... on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Well if you can't get Aquila done with then make you have a full group before going in or call a level 50+ wizard or more wizards to help you instead of soloing the dungeon. It will make Aquila much easier! Note I have already completed and Aquila and that's the strategy I used to beat it.

Ryan Duskspear Level 90 Death

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Well i did it when i was lvl 30, there are plenty of people who go to mount olympus. You will find a team soon :) Good luck . And if your having trouble you can add me .

Brian SkullStalker-lvl 76
Eric drake-lvl 55
And a few more wizards