Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 0?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Okay, so I was doing the Shirataki Temple, on my way to defeat Haru, when something popped up suddenly.

Do you accept level 0 as your friend?

That's it, not even the name appeared, and what is level 0? And you know the icon next to the question that shows you their school? It was just a circle, empty, like it had no school. What was it? Has anyone else seen it?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I've gotten that before, I think it has to do with someone trying to friend you when you have change areas or worlds before the actual request can go through and you get odd message as the info doesn't transfer properly in the request.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Not completely like that. I was looking at the status of my friend And it said 'level' 0

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Omegagan on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
I've gotten that before, I think it has to do with someone trying to friend you when you have change areas or worlds before the actual request can go through and you get odd message as the info doesn't transfer properly in the request.
it happens when you are in a different zone or world and someone tries to friend you when they're in a different zone or world. (for example, when someone spams your friend request and you teleport away, they keep asking, and it happens! fyi, this happened to me ALOT of times before.) Omegagan, you are still right!

Fred FireFlame, lvl 34 Fire

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
that has happened to me a lot of times and one time i looked at my stats and it said lvl 0 i was like o.o i signed of right away and got back on XD

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I've seen it before a couple of months ago like a year ago when I was like lvl 30 or something. I don't know why that happens. It's so weird.

Ethan ShadowThief
Level 56 Warrior of WinterBane
I Leveled up like 3 days ago

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
It's A Glitch Changing worlds , areas and yeah but sometimes i think they log off then log back on so thats what i think also causes it.