Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well it's been a while, but I am willing. I just may need a bit to prep for the cheats as I may not have my decks set up and ready. Let me know when is good for ya.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
normally if you hang out at the entrance to the dungeon, plenty of people will be there who want to do it too! especially check in realm "ambrose"

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Who can help me Waterworks?
LOL dude go in the game and ask people that not here.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Who can help me Waterworks?
Have you checked out any of the fansites? They have groups of players who volunteer to help. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Well it's been a while, but I am willing. I just may need a bit to prep for the cheats as I may not have my decks set up and ready. Let me know when is good for ya.
well anytime is good when you are. I am a bit busy this weekend, but if your friends list is not full we can give friend codes and just meet up with another team?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
well anytime is good when you are. I am a bit busy this weekend, but if your friends list is not full we can give friend codes and just meet up with another team?
Are you on central? I am as valzabrat. We could send codes there.