Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

last quest to enter ravenscar bugged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hi, I defeated mist weather and the dialogue came up but after everything was completed there was no quest in my quest log, so I can"t enter ravenscar, all quests objectives have been completed in GH.cannot enter ravescar. please help!
Thank you!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
redcloud157 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
hi, I defeated mist weather and the dialogue came up but after everything was completed there was no quest in my quest log, so I can"t enter ravenscar, all quests objectives have been completed in GH.cannot enter ravescar. please help!
Thank you!
After you defeat Munin Mistweaver, in that same room you should talk to Ivar Andersson, and he tells you to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard.

It sounds like you did all of this, from what you said.

Bjorn Ironclaws will give you the next quest, The King and I. This leads to Nidavellir and fighting Jotun, then comes Ravenscar.

BUT, you must be Level 40, before you can receive this quest.

What level are you?

Here is some more info that might help. I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

In Grizzleheim, you get access to different areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
redcloud157 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
Thank you!
Check and see if you missed something here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

scroll down to near the bottom...

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I feel so silly,, lol of course I Totally forgot to go back and talk to bjorn and be allowed to into unto the king
it was not in my quest log , I just never went back there. Thank you !! very much for refreshing my memory.
Robert