Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulet crafting

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Well, the tag game can be crafted and other crown items, so why not let mastery amulets be crafted? (Really difficult, though.) The recipe could be bought from whoever sells the recipe to the tag game. Here are a few examples of recipes.
Life mastery amulet: 70,000 gold
35 sunstone
6 centaur treasure cards
20 fossils
25 aether
10 amber
40 golden pearls
15 diamonds
I don't want to go and make recipes for all of them, but what do you guys think about this?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
Well, the tag game can be crafted and other crown items, so why not let mastery amulets be crafted? (Really difficult, though.) The recipe could be bought from whoever sells the recipe to the tag game. Here are a few examples of recipes.
35 sunstone
6 centaur treasure cards
20 fossils
25 aether
10 amber
40 golden pearls
15 diamonds
I don't want to go and make recipes for all of them, but what do you guys think about this?
If you could craft a mastery amulet, it would need to be made from reagents that are nigh-impossible to find. Mastery amulets are a big money maker for KI.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
i think this is a good idea, but..... KI wont i dont think. Ki would lose profit from this, especially considering the life, myth and death mastery amulets are all quite popular. However, if this were to come into the game, i would absolutely love it

Valerian Firebreeze ~ Lv 90
Galen Firebreeze ~ Lv 18
Logan Firebreeze ~ Lv 71
Kane Firebreeze ~ Lv 11
Angel Firebreeze ~ Lv 22
Wolf Firebreeze ~ Lv 7

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
35 sunstone
6 centaur treasure cards
20 fossils
25 aether
10 amber
40 golden pearls
15 diamonds
Perhaps a bit harder, I know how to craft that very easily.
Maybe instead of 40 golden pearls, you would need Meowiarty's Satyrical Choker?
Maybe instead of 25 aether, you would need 5 vine and 5 braided vine?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Champion
Aug 20, 2010
This is hilarious, those recipes are so easy, everybody would be running around with an item supposedly 10,000 gold.
10 Amber? Double, maybe triple it.
35 sunstone? Crafting Samoorai is more than that.
Fossils, pearls, diamond, mist wood... easy! Get some turquoise in there, then I will be satisfied.

Would I be able to craft this? Heck no, and I don't want to. You wanted to make it difficult and there you go. Also, like another person said, vines and braided vines.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I dont really like this... 70,000 gold? Really? I think that's way too much. Sorry

Nicole Blueleaf level 33 , also working on and

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
35 sunstone
6 centaur treasure cards
20 fossils
25 aether
10 amber
40 golden pearls
15 diamonds
How about this to craft a Life mastery amulet
Recipe costs 100,000 gold
50 sunstone
10 Gnomes! treasure cards
50 fossils
20 Braided Vine
40 aether
20 Turquoise
35 amber
75 agave nectar

The thing is, it needs to be super hard to make. I think this will cost around 1,000,000 gold overall, probably more

Blaze SandBlade lvl 46 sorcerer.