Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death ninja pig spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Is it just me, or does the death ninja pig spell seem like a bad use of pips? It is a rank 6 spell, and it only does 490 damage and gives one weakness. The spell power nova, only one rank higher, does about the same amount of damage and gives weakness, but it's GLOBAL. I think that the death ninja pig spell should either be changed or the pip cost should be lowered. You could higher the attack, change the weakness to a death blade, or something along those lines.This is just a suggestion KI, but I think it's pretty reasonable. I was wondering because I just got the death ninja pig pet drop from Yakedo in MS.

Liam MoonShade, lvl 40 Necro

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
BBallPro7905 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Is it just me, or does the death ninja pig spell seem like a bad use of pips? It is a rank 6 spell, and it only does 490 damage and gives one weakness. The spell power nova, only one rank higher, does about the same amount of damage and gives weakness, but it's GLOBAL. I think that the death ninja pig spell should either be changed or the pip cost should be lowered. You could higher the attack, change the weakness to a death blade, or something along those lines.This is just a suggestion KI, but I think it's pretty reasonable. I was wondering because I just got the death ninja pig pet drop from Yakedo in MS.

Liam MoonShade, lvl 40 Necro
Lot's of schools have spell choices like that. It gives you more freedom of strategy to chose to set up and attack one target, say a minion and leave the boss for later or someone else or you can wait one more round and focus on blading yourself instead of trapping and do damage to all enemies. Sometimes you don't want to attack all as it will damage someone else's trap set up. Plus having that one more round to get that one more pip can allow you to add another blade or trap that has zero pip cost. There are many situations where both types are valuable. This way you are given better choices to use your similar pip attack with. It's not a mistake or game weakness, It's just an extra tool to fine tune your skills.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I know this is an old post, but my 2 cents anyhow.
There is a new spell for death wizards that is a global(but without weakness) the Deer Knight.
You can either Farm it from Loremaster, Craft it from Avalon(Dun Dara), or hope for it from the Crown Pack(Knights lore pack).
Its 5 pips, hits 300 +270 over 3 rounds, with your natural death boosts and blades easy to get over 1000 with 750 over 3 rounds