Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

max critical is not 500?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so I am working on a max critical project and i noticed that when i go to my critical and it shows the percentages it shows that my pet only gives me 1% critical when he has 23 critical rating. if every 5 critical is 1% then how come 20 critical is 1% on my pet? is this a glitch or what cause i have 400 critical rating and i only have 68% rating.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It's not a glitch. Critical goes DOWN with level, so the higher you get, the more critical you need to get the same percentage. You drop a certain amount for each item that gives crit.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
gweedoboy on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
so I am working on a max critical project and i noticed that when i go to my critical and it shows the percentages it shows that my pet only gives me 1% critical when he has 23 critical rating. if every 5 critical is 1% then how come 20 critical is 1% on my pet? is this a glitch or what cause i have 400 critical rating and i only have 68% rating.
I've noticed this also. It appears that the percent gets smaller as your critical rating gets larger. I am pretty confident the % is not a direct/linear relationship to the rating value.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
Critical rating is not your chance to critical! It is how much more damage you do when you do critical!

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
West DeathTalon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Critical rating is not your chance to critical! It is how much more damage you do when you do critical!
That is not correct, sorry.