Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Boss Drops, Anybody?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I had an idea. Some will think down, some up. You should be able to recieve Crown houses as boss drops. Of course, it would have to be VERY rare drops, but I think it is worth saving 10000 Crowns or 10000 gold. Just thought it was a good idea, please don't crush me.

Saving up a fortune, Duncan Windleaf, Level 51 Master Diviner

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Duncan WindLeaf on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I had an idea. Some will think down, some up. You should be able to recieve Crown houses as boss drops. Of course, it would have to be VERY rare drops, but I think it is worth saving 10000 Crowns or 10000 gold. Just thought it was a good idea, please don't crush me.

Saving up a fortune, Duncan Windleaf, Level 51 Master Diviner
If this happens it should be cheap houses, not that I am with the idea. Houses are easy to get, save up gold buy a house, repeat...

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
There is a tale going around about a house that spawns as a pick-up-able item somewhere in Dragonspyre. I wish someone in development can confirm or deny this.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
aerofool on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
There is a tale going around about a house that spawns as a pick-up-able item somewhere in Dragonspyre. I wish someone in development can confirm or deny this.
I am not saying I am against this, but I think someone would have noticed a giant house floating right next to the street. Thanks for telling me this anyway aerofool.

Going to search Dragonspyre, Duncan Windleaf, Level 52 Master Diviner