Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eliminate the "No Auction" Status

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Specifically with the furniture, plants, and snacks. Please. I have an ungodly amount of level 6 snacks that I cant sell for a reasonable price. Yes they can be sold to the venders for a fraction of what they seem to be worth being no auction items. Im sure many people are in this same situation.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I am in this situation for sure. Yeah, you can quicksell, but that means to get maximum profit you have to sweep through your backpack multiple times to get rid of what you don't need. That's inconvenient.

I don't know if getting rid of the status is the right move, but I agree we need something. Clutter is terrible.

Squire
May 10, 2013
JEEPERZ. on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Specifically with the furniture, plants, and snacks. Please. I have an ungodly amount of level 6 snacks that I cant sell for a reasonable price. Yes they can be sold to the venders for a fraction of what they seem to be worth being no auction items. Im sure many people are in this same situation.
KI isn't going to change "No Auction." just for you.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
JEEPERZ. on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Use them or sell them, it's that simple.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
I disagree with this because if the No Auction status was eliminated, then Meowiarty, Krokopatra, Malistaire, etc. treasure cards would be able to be sold at the auction house, Winterbane Halls/Midnight Sun Pagodas would be able to be sold, Crowns gear would be able to be sold to the auction house, and more. Also they would be all buyable by other players.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Shayden181 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Use them or sell them, it's that simple.
There are a ton of useless snacks from various packs that cannot be sold, and they just clutter your snack inventory.

Open your pet window (I), then click the snacks button at the bottom. Right click any snack you cannot sell and no longer want. That's about all you can do.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
a list of stuff i think should be allowed at bazaar and a few reasons for a no sale on others

just an idea on how to balance out bazaar sales of what we are collecting

(mostly aquila gear sale improvement ideas here)

polymorph treasure cards (level capped by what level they are learned at like gargantuan and unstoppable, also no trade should still be honored, if you are not into polymorphing, they pile up)

Senators gear might be a good choice as well (and crafters can buy them easier if they feel the need to make an item)

Ares wands (not sky iron since it is a drop for beating Ares in the lvl 30 dungeon, and honors the play of that dungeon, again, crafters can pick them up if needed)

No Auction of Zeus / Poseidon / or Hades gear or associated Cronus dagger or Gladiator ring, to rare for bazaar and would defeat the point of doing the dungeons
(can't vouch for the other gear drops in Aquila, they seem find as is Auction or not)

Crafting

level 30 gear might be a good one to allow bazaar sales of crafted items from Aquila

level 70 hats boots and robes (not wands)

level 90 no auction on crafted gear (to high of level)

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yes. I would like to sell polymorph cards. I groan every time I receive them from battle or garden, because I will have to find them and manually discard each one.

I don't care who I have to sell them to. Maybe Mr. Argleston could be programmed to take them. But big piles of polymorphs are a problem.