Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school for pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys.I have a balance warlord 1050(level 35).Now balance just doesn't feel like the school for me.I am thinking about making a 35 ice myth or death.I am a type of player who likes killing in one hit and when has to is patient.I like spamming a lot of shields.What school would you reccomend and the strategy?

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
W101Puppy on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys.I have a balance warlord 1050(level 35).Now balance just doesn't feel like the school for me.I am thinking about making a 35 ice myth or death.I am a type of player who likes killing in one hit and when has to is patient.I like spamming a lot of shields.What school would you reccomend and the strategy?
Uh lets see...are you thinking about low level PvP is my first question. I know a lot of Balance's who use a Myth ammy and build up with blades to use basilisk as well as my personal strategy, the same thing would work well with a Myth character, and also a Death but skeleton dragon instead (I'm thinking about making one of those if you want I'll let you know if it goes anywhere ). This is all mid-level PvP keep in mind.

Good luck!
Wolf Legend